With a cold Wisconsin winter ahead now is the time for a Home Energy Audit with BPI Environmental Insulation to determine the insulation needs of your home.
Home insulation and energy audit $400 value for $50. This deal also includes Ice Dam Prevention Services from BPI Environmental.
Many people do not know that insulation can settle over time and therefore become much less effective. BPI Environmental Insulation offers spray foam insulation for residential and commercial clients in the Greater Madison Area and beyond. Our licensed and insured spray foam contractors are the most experienced in the area.
A BPI Environmental consultant will conduct a thorough inspection of the walls, foundation, attic/roof and crawl spaces of your home to see if they are properly insulated. Infrared camera and door blower will be used to detect unseen problems. Receive professional advise on ways to make your home more energy efficient and reduce cooling and heating costs.
Visit www.bpienvironmental.net and http://www.bpienvironmental.net/pdfs/bpiflyer.pdf for more information on Ice Dam Prevention!
View information on the effects of frosty windows and condensation in your home by viewing this site: http://bpienvironmental.net/news/frosty-windows/
Watch this video on Home Energy Audits
For great Seasonal Home Maintenance Tips - Click Here
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Significant heating and cooling savings every month, in some cases by up to 50%!
- Improve your home's energy efficiency thanks to spray foam's air sealing qualities
- 'Right-size' your HVAC equipment because it uses less effort to heat and cool your home
- Add resale value to your home should you choose to sell
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture entering your home
- Reduce danger of respiratory distress and chance of mold growth
- Help improve indoor air quality, ideal for allergy sufferers
- Keep you and your family warm in winter, cool in summer and comfortable all year round
- Reduce the risk of drafts, hot or cold spots
- Protect your home against mold and mold growth
- Avoid pests and critters living and nesting in your home
- Add structural integrity to your home (especially with closed-cell insulation)
These immediate and long-term benefits are unmatched by traditional insulation types like fibreglass and cellulose. Fragile, fibrous and inefficient, traditional insulations cannot match the advantages of spray foam.
Inspection must be scheduled before June 30, 2014.
You have until Sun, Dec 15 2013 11:59 PM to purchase!
When 4 of your friends buy this deal you get your money back!*